Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Repurposing Blog

I am going to be slightly reformatting the purpose of my blog, but hope you stick with me as a reader.  I tried changing the name of my blog but realized all my old links would not work if I did that, so I am keeping this live - but am asking you to follow me to my new site at http://mrjoshuabrown.blogspot.com/ for future posts.

For over a year I have been posting about living a balanced life and writing articles related to different strands of wellness.  I will still be looking at five stands of wellness going forward but through the lens of setting and meeting goals.

I will be posting my goals for 2014 here later today.  There will be a goal in each of the following areas:

  • Spiritual 
  • Financial 
  • Intellectual 
  • Relational 
  • Physical 

Throughout the year I will... 
  • Share my progress on my goals.
  • Go deeper into one of my goal areas by sharing my thoughts/learnings during my journey
  • Share strategies to help you set and meet your goals. 
I will be encouraging you to share your goals with me too so I can try to help you meet your goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment